Click there to learn how to apply
| Domestic student
||International Student||Decision Notification|
|Early action deadline||December 1||December 1||January 30|
|Accepting Regular application ||December 2 -July 1||December 2 –March 31||On a rolling basis *|
|Final application deadline||July 1**||March 31 ***||July 15 for domestic students; April 20 for international students|
* Typically within 30 days after applications are complete (except in December).
** If you are a domestic applicant, and you submit your application after May 1st, please notify the Program Director, Dr. Weijia Li for accelerating the review process.
*** If you are an international applicant, and you submit your application after March 1st, please notify the Program Director, Dr. Weijia Li for accelerating the review process, so you can have enough time to apply for student visa.
- A minimum undergraduate grade-point average (GPA) of 3.0.
- A bachelor’s degree in any field is required.
- GRE scores are not required.
- For international applicants: The required English proficiency scores are: Minimum TOEFL requirement: 92 internet (iBT). TOEFL scores must be submitted electronically via ETS. Or, minimum IELTS requirement: 7.0. IELTS scores can be submitted electronically to institution code 1846.Under certain circumstances, with program approval, admission may be granted with the following scores:TOEFL (IBT) 80-91; IELTS 6.5. However, in order to be admitted, an English assessment test (ESLAT) will be required upon arrival, and any recommended English as a Second Language (ESL) course must be completed successfully in your first semester.
- Click there to learn how to apply.
- Click here to see Graduate School Admission Requirement
- Click here to see additional admission requirements for international students
Tuition and Funding Policies:
Students enrolled in this program may not receive tuition remission from graduate assistantship appointments at this institution. Students enrolled in this program may accept graduate assistantships; however, they will not receive the tuition remission that is typically part of the compensation package for a graduate assistantship. There is no obligation for hiring departments to provide tuition assistance.
Students in this program may not take courses outside the prescribed curriculum without faculty advisor and program director approval. Students in this program cannot enroll concurrently in other undergraduate, graduate or certificate programs.